No Equipment Exercises
Can’t go to the gym? No space for exercise equipment at home? No problem. There are effective exercises at home that you can do without any need for equipment.
Aaptiv shares the most effective no-equipment exercises you can do at home.
1. Squats – This exercise burns fat, promotes muscle gain, develops balance, activates the core and back, and promotes circulation.
2. Lunges – Lunges may have different variations, but they are all sure to work on your glutes, calves, hamstrings, core, and lower back. This exercise also helps increase your flexibility, balance, and coordination.
3. Planks – Regular planking strengthens your core, reduces back pain, and improves your posture.
4. Push-ups – This no-equipment exercise can be considered a form of cardiovascular exercise that also supports proper posture and prevents lower back pain.
5. Balancing poses – Balancing poses like yoga are great for increasing flexibility, improving posture and balance, building strength, plus other great benefits.
With these no-equipment exercises, you can start a routine exercise that you can do quickly and efficiently at home.
Read more: https://aaptiv.com/magazine/no-equipment-strength-training.